Food safety is non-negotiable and proper training is one of the best ways to create a culture of food safety.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the US NRAServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Program at DOST Regional Office 7 Sudlon, Lahug , Cebu City on September 27-28, 2016 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The SERVSAFE PROGRAM has become the industry standard in food safety training and is now updated with the latest 6th editionServSafe® Manager Modules and Food Code.
Program elements include:
- Food safety modules for hotels, restaurants, food service, and hospitality professionals
- A learning on accurate, up-to-date, science-based information on all aspects of food handling from receiving and storing to preparation and service
- A learning backed-up with a SERVSAFE Manager book * for reference
- A US based 5-year certification as Food Protection Manager
- Administered by the US National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- A 16-hour training program administered by a SERVSAFE® Certified Instructor
- Followed by a comprehensive “multiple choice” examination to gain international manager certification.
The Fundamental topics are applicable to personnel who work in food service establishment to track through all stages of production, processing and distribution and will find these topics helpful as they develop a food safety management system.
Gain science-based knowledge on the following topics:
- The Microworld
- Contamination, Food Allergens, and Foodborne Illness
- Personal Hygiene and the Safe Food Handler
- The Flow of Food: purchasing and receiving, storage, preparation, cooking and service.
- Safe Sanitary Facility and Equipment
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Pest Management
- Food Safety Regulations and Standards
- Food Safety Management System and the Seven HACCP Principles
Trust the only food safety program with roots in the food service industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation.
For registration and further inquiries, please call CCCI at (032) 232-1421 to 24 local 109 and look for Vergie Solidarios or you may use this form to sign up. Slots are limited! We urge you to kindly confirm your reservation the soonest. We hope to see you in the training.